RGE Services Limited is a property services company focused on providing services to the Public Sector within London and the Homes Counties.
As a component of our direct business activities and from within our supply chains, we have identified our environmental impacts in order to minimise them where ever possible. We are committed to the continual prevention of pollution and will continue to take the necessary steps to ensure we are compliant with all environmental regulations applicable to our business.
In Particular we will:
- Comply with all environmental legislation applicable to our business.
- Commit to continual improvement and prevent pollution
- Use recycled materials and those with minimal environmental impact wherever possible.
- Minimise the use of natural resources, such as energy and water, wherever possible.
- Minimise the creation of waste by monitoring all waste streams with an objective to reduce them wherever possible.
- Minimise the creation of carbon emissions by adopting improved operating practices across our vehicle fleet.
- Be committed to a renewable energy contract, to reduce the carbon footprint of our business.
- Ensure that existing and potential clients are aware of our environmental aims by actively communicating and promoting these on our website and when tendering for new contracts.
- Maintain ISO: 14001: 2015 Accreditation.
- Reduce our carbon output year on year.
This policy is communicated to all staff to ensure its effectiveness and is made available to all stakeholders.
This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that it correctly reflects our business practices and development over time.
Equal Opportunity and Diversity Policy
It is the policy of RGE Services Ltd. to ensure that all those working for us will be treated equally. RGE Services Ltd. is committed to the principles and practices of Equality and Diversity, and seek to promote them among everyone we work with. We will treat everyone equally, respecting and valuing their diversity.