The security of commercial buildings, offices and private property has never been more vital than it is today. There is a vast choice of CCTV systems on the market and it is important that the correct system is installed along with a reliable backup programme to maintain the efficiency of the cameras and recording equipment.
Due to our knowledge and experience of providing CCTV systems we provide our clients with the most advanced yet cost effective user-friendly options backed by a comprehensive range of preventative maintenance cover.
Continued maintenance of a CCTV system is very important and although the modern digital recorder has less moving parts than the previous VCR, the equipment should be periodically inspected.
Call out response times will vary depending on the type of business, but we are able to provide 24 hour on call service if required. Thorough servicing and cleaning and a complete list of checks on all cameras not only ensures optimum performance but can also highlight any minor issues that could cause system efficiency problems. Our technicians can work on any CCTV product and are skilled in the installation, maintenance and repair of these systems. They carry useful stock levels of spares in their vehicles to enable many jobs to be completed on the first visit.
Our clients can be certain that they will receive a high quality repairs and maintenance service. We are members of the British approvals for National Security Inspectorate (NSI); this provides our clients with the added assurance of a comprehensive guarantee for all our work.
We offer a range of preventative maintenance services that cover:
- The testing and re adjustment of focus and video levels on all cameras
- Testing of external camera housings including de-misters where appropriate
- Checking of all mechanical fixings, brackets, towers and PTZ functions where appropriate
- Cleaning of all camera lenses and housings where appropriate
- Report on any temporary obscuring of camera images e.g. growing trees and bushes
- Test all photocells and infrared lamps for correct operation
- Clean all video display monitors with anti-static solution
- Adjust video time and date display as required, and check equipment settings
- Carry out test reviewing of recordings and advise on best practice
- Check video data connections between all control equipment re-terminate and crimp as required
- Test all remote video transmission equipment, ensuring correct operation
- Provide a report on the condition of the installation if so required
- Provide any necessary basic instruction and training
- Advise on latest data protection or appropriate legislation
- Advise on the latest equipment available to improve the functionality of the installation
After each maintenance visit a full report would be gathered, showing all of the checks and repairs that have been carried out on the system.
Our operatives and staff are also security checked to various levels depending on the type of work they carry out.